a [word] for architecture is an a for architecture project focusing on words relevant to architecture.
periodically we will feature a word that we feel has a meaning appropriate to architecture.
share your own and let us know what you think in the comments section.
thanks for looking.
[prez-uh nt]: adjective:
- being, existing, occurring at this time or now; current
- at hand; immediate
- be present in the moment
- be true to our present time
- addressing issues of the present
- to bring before or introduce to the public
- furnish or endow with a gift
- present design options
- present a solution to the problem